PLEASE DO NOT CREATE EMPTY PAGES! USE DISCUSSION PAGE FOR YOUR IDEAS!
Also, we have a Discord server https://discord.gg/xRc3TSz. It is still in beta, but this will be much more convenient to communicate. Let's chat!
Next project ideas
Here, I describe my ideas that may later be on the wiki. If you've got your own thoughts about this, do you want to support one of my ideas, welcome to our Forum.
PlayStation 5 games I'm really looking forward to!
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- God of War: Ragnarök
And some previous gen games... (omg I said that)
- Assassin's Creed Oddysey - I wanna get back to this series.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - At least one of our readers asked me to make it. We already have full text from the first and second game on our wiki, so I don't see any problems. Although no, there is one. I have not yet finished this game.
- The Last of Us: Part II - by popular demand. Still need to finish the first one though.
- Far Cry 5 - Several people asked me to do the scripts of this series. But first I need to play it))
- Beyond Two Souls & Detroit Become Human - offered by one of our visitors. I don't know exactly how to write a script for games like this where there are dialogue branches, but I think I'll rewrite the walkthrough I like most as usual.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - idea of one of our visitors. I really want to play this game but I haven't played it yet (although I am a big Dark Souls & Bloodborne fan) so I don't want to spoil it.
- Dragon Quest - it's also the idea of one of our visitors. Which game was not specifically mentioned. I think if I take it on, it will be the 8th or 11th game.
- Spec Ops: The Line - Unique case - the plot is far more interesting than the game itself. I finished it many years ago. Untouched as for now.
- Resident Evil 6 - Jake and Chris campaigns is almost done. Dunno, if I get in the mood I'll finish it.
- Mafia III - about 1/3 of the game is done, but its sidequests that somehow mede it to the main quests is SO BORING I can't stand it. The plot is as clear as water. God I hate it.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - I need to buy this game!
- Control - heard some nice things about it's plot. As for today the game not even bought yet.
- Diablo III - thinking about it. I don't know how to write a script like that. The game has a lot of characters, each of them has its own story, but the general canvas of the plot is identical.
- Dishonored - dunno, I just played about an hour of the game. Feels pretty good.
- Alan Wake - this is story-driven game and one of rare cases there game script would look beautiful. But... I have to beat it first =)
- Rune - good old memories. I've made its script, but I can’t find it...
- Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven - good old memories. Transcribed about 3 missions at the moment. The plot is weak IMO.
- Persona 5 - just start the game and it looks and feels BEAUTIFUL. I want to make the script right away, but recall that in Persona games it's about 1000-1500 pages long... Saaad. I need to finish Persona 4 first.
- Wolfenstein The New Order - nice comeback, love the game. Made about 8 pages of it, just for fun.
- Genji: Days of the Blade - weak game imo, but I have about half the text. Maybe I'll finish and upload it.
- Warhammer: Space Marines - for the Holy Emperor of course.
- Overlord - I have strong feeling that Rianna Pratchett asks her father to do her homework. Love this game though.
- Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
- Max Payne 3
- Dead Space
- A Plague Tale: Innocence
About other scripts
All projects on this wiki are active. If we don't want to do any of the scripts we started, it will be removed or replaced. If you want to speed up the work, you can help doing it. Write a description of the actions, correct typos or start discussing the script in the comments. Just one sentence. Every little bit helps. Your interest will increase our motivation.